1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information when you use our website:
- Personal Information: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information when you fill out our contact form or sign up for our newsletter.
- Website Usage Information: We may collect information about your IP address, browser type, location, and other technical details when you visit our website.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide and improve our website and services
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Send you newsletters and other marketing communications
- Analyze website usage to understand how our visitors use our website and to improve our services
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us with our business operations, such as website hosting, marketing, and analytics. We may also share your information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure.
5. YOUR CHOICES
You may choose to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our emails. You may also disable cookies on your browser, but this may limit your use of certain website features.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 16.